Post Date: 29th December 2018 Posted By: Warren Woodhouse Posted In: Blog posts, Blog vegan, Blog cooking, Cooking
Here are some amazing Vegan cookbooks worth reading:
- BOSH! Vegan Cookbook
<<<< BACK TO EVENTS BLOG
Date: 24th December 2018
Posted By: Warren Woodhouse
Posted In: Blog posts, Blog events, Blog artwork, Blog 2017
Related To: Creative Corner Art Exhibition At Teasy Does It - Events - Friends Action North East (Article)
My artwork was on display for a limited time at Teasy Does It Cafe in Heaton, Newcastle - Upon - Tyne, Tyne & Wear, North East, England, United Kingdom.
The general theme was portraits and faces. My artwork, along with the rest of my art group's artwork, was on display from the 26th January 2017 to 26th February 2017.
My artwork is available by CLICKING HERE.Read more >
[[Blog:Gaming|Read more >
<<<< BACK TO VEGAN BLOG
Date Published: 21st October 2018 Published By: Warren Woodhouse
Here is my list of Vegan blogs worth reading.
- Warren Woodhouse: Vegan Blog
- 44 Accidentally Vegan Snack Foods - PETA UK Blog
- Accidentally Vegan UK
- Vegan Food & Living
- Vegan Recipes - Food Network UK
<<<< BACK TO MY COOKING BLOG
Date Published: 20th October 2018
Published By: Warren Woodhouse
What ingredients you’ll need.
- 200g Minced Beef
- 1x Medium OR Large Onion
- 1x 1/2 Chopped Tinned Tomatoes
- 1x-2x Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Tinned Mixed Beans
- 1x Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1x 1/2 Carrot
- 1x 1/3-1/4 Tomato Purée (Thickens the sauce, adds more flavour)
- 1x of any Vegetable Peppers (Green, Yellow OR Red)
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes OR 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1x 1/2-1 tsp Paprika
- 100g Plain-White Rice
- 1x Bottle Of Vegetable Oil
Words that are included in this recipe that you might not understand.
- g: Grams. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1g is equal to 1000kg.
- kg: Kilograms. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1000kg is equal to 1g. …
Read more >