Welcome to the Newcastle - upon - Tyne unofficial tourism site. Here you can find all the information you need to make your tourism journey more fun. It'll be updated regularly.
The official tourism website is at ADD.
The maps are made using Google Maps MapMaker tool.
You can find the full maps by CLICKING HERE.
Around Newcastle, you'll find Red Markers with the text "City Trail" in the marker symbol. The landmarks featuring these markers are of historical importance and city heritage. You can find them all listed below in order:
- The Black Gate | Address: CLICK HERE to view on Google Maps. | Official Website: http://www.newcastlecastle.co.uk/
- Castle Keep | Address: CLICK HERE to view on Google Maps. | Official Website: http://www.newcastlecastle.co.uk/
- Anglo-Saxon Church | Address: add
- Old Moot Hall | Address: add
- St. Nicholas Cathedral Church | Address: add
- Old Gaol | Address: add
- The Lying-In Maternity Hospital | Address: add