<<<< BACK TO VEGAN BLOG
Date Published: 21st October 2018 Published By: Warren Woodhouse
Here is my list of Vegan blogs worth reading.
- Warren Woodhouse: Vegan Blog
- 44 Accidentally Vegan Snack Foods - PETA UK Blog
- Accidentally Vegan UK
- Vegan Food & Living
- Vegan Recipes - Food Network UK
<<<< BACK TO MY COOKING BLOG
Date Published: 20th October 2018
Published By: Warren Woodhouse
What ingredients you’ll need.
- 200g Minced Beef
- 1x Medium OR Large Onion
- 1x 1/2 Chopped Tinned Tomatoes
- 1x-2x Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Tinned Mixed Beans
- 1x Pinch of Black Pepper
- 1x 1/2 Carrot
- 1x 1/3-1/4 Tomato Purée (Thickens the sauce, adds more flavour)
- 1x of any Vegetable Peppers (Green, Yellow OR Red)
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes OR 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1x 1/2-1 tsp Paprika
- 100g Plain-White Rice
- 1x Bottle Of Vegetable Oil
Words that are included in this recipe that you might not understand.
- g: Grams. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1g is equal to 1000kg.
- kg: Kilograms. It’s a type of weight used to measure ingredients. 1000kg is equal to 1g. …
Read more >
[[Blog:Music|Read more >
Visited The Royal Mile and took photos of the National Library Of Scotland, Central Library & The Elephant House.
I saw a building with a blueish green triangular roof top (Bank Of Scotland & Museum), saw a church & Edinburgh Castle where me and my mum & dad saw the 21 Gun Salute with a parade.
At the parade in the castle grounds was someone playing on a set of bagpipes with a full parade band. Me, my mum and my dad then traveled back to the place we’re staying at.
I watched the film “Deadpool” on Netflix before going to sleep.
Visited Fran, a friend of mine from Morpeth, now living at her flat in Sterling. Me, my mum, my dad and Fran, we all visited Blair Drummond Safari & Adventure Park in Sterling.
The Safari Park is home to some surprising …
Read more >
[[Blog:Cooking|Read more >